Monday, January 26, 2009

I feel grrreeeeeat!! :D

This is in continuation to the post, 'I feel pretty'. I started this journey of weight loss about 1 and half years ago. Today I weigh 53 kilos, fit , healthy and enjoying life. This has been the best journey of my life and will continue to be so.
Now, it's all a part of my life, the running, the food control. That is what makes me happy. Knowing that I have a control upon my own life, is a good thing.
I am a singer, and often see myself on stage, giving concerts, receiving prizes, etc. Now, I don't have to cringe, looking at my photos. :) I can buy standard size clothes, which IS a really big thing for me. I don't have to feel conscious when I go out, clothes shopping. I am just so proud of myself, I can't tell you how much. :P

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

Good for you babes.. :P